header-photo

Rainy Weekend Blues

And now for your local on the blog: Windy with bands of heavy rain showers along with some thunder. Low 59F. Winds E at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected. Locally heavier rainfall possible.

Tonight's forecast? Same. Tomorrow's forecast? Same. Sunday's forecast?
We're sorry, the page you requested was not found on weather.com. So Sunday has no forecast!

Obviously, not roofing weather. But the good news is, the guys were nice enough to come over on Wednesday and Thursday after work and finish the farmer's porch roof. Thus leaving the house water tight and ready to survive the weekend. I haven't even been able to grab a pic since it's been getting dark earlier and earlier. But I was able to stand under the porch this morning on my way out and not get wet! A good sign.

The rest of the weekend is obviously going to be a wash out. Mike promised our neighbor he'd work on his tiller and make pickles on Saturday. Meanwhile I've got the girls coming over in the evening to make halloween party invites. They'll be staying over into Sunday, so I'm sure we'll just continue to hang out and do... stuff. I don't know yet.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that this is the last weekend of September. It's not easy.

0 comments: