header-photo

Bad News

We're rooferless. Officially.

Mike went to talk to Chad last night. Turns out he's really busy and really expensive... which was totally unexpected. I think he just gave us a huge price to turn us away. To roof just the high parts, he said if it was all stripped and ready he could do it for $4,000.

That's ridiculous! And depressing. I had to tell Mike to stop talking - I just felt so stressed. Even now as I do some calculations and figuring.... I'm realizing that I don't have much at all left for this job. The end of the summer has just been stripping me bare in terms of cash. And every week it seems that something else comes up that I need to pay big for.... car parts, oil, bills, groceries. It's all adding up way too fast. Sh*t is just too expensive now adays. That's the bottom line.

So now Mike has to go and talk to some other guy.... and I'm wondering if everyone's going to be charging up the ass because of the high price of everything. And it's not even winter yet.... this is going to be a tough one, I can feel it.

Just when I think I'm getting ahead too....

0 comments: