header-photo

Sad

I've been feeling down the past few days. It's been rainy non-stop and my truck hasn't sold. I've had some offers - but none at the price I was hoping for. It's very sad - I was really excited about having some extra money for once. Now I'm worried that it won't sell at all.

Plus I hardly got anything done over the weekend because the guys were over allll weekend. Not that I would normally mind, but I was just bored to tears.... and poor to tears, so I couldn't really do anything. I installed the dimmer and fan control that I wanted to install. I tried to put together my new fluorescent lights, but messed up and couldn't get one of them apart again! (Mike helped me out with that last night.) And I bought a few small things at the DeepHo with a gift card from my friend Kie.

That's it.

I'm not really looking forward to this upcoming weekend because I'm going to be poor again after filling my oil tank. Joy, right? I need to bring the last bag of cans to redemption and count out all my coins... which should be enough to purchase coin wrappers that I need to wrap the coins. So ironic.

Maybe the truck will have sold by then, if I'm lucky.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try not to let the truck not selling get you down too much.

I had a house on the market in Texas for a year and it never sold after oh so many promises from realtors and out-of-pocket expenditures on my part to the tune of about $10K.

I was really down but then got it rented. It's not what I would have liked, but it freed up some much needed money each month.

Someone will come along who loves your truck; it may just take a little longer to sell.

Also, be glad you've had offers. I got one offer the entire time my house was listed and the deal fell through.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I thought I would drop in from Marrakesh to say that I hope you sell your truck soon. I know that is stressful - give it some time.

PS I married a guy from a blind date, too.

kitrainia said...

Thanks everyone! It just makes me feel better when people I don't even know comment on this blog. I don't know why - I just love it! Bloggers are the nicest people, I swear!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love "DeepHo"! Can I borrow that term?

kitrainia said...

Well, that's actually copywritten... just kidding. I love spreading new lingo around. My boss likes to use, Home Shlepo.