Update to the Pics

As you can tell by the pics posted yesterday - we finished! Well... we got the door in there and secure. We still have to put in some more screws and shims and caulk, and then the whole thing needs to be painted inside and out.

I have to admit, I'm soo totally happy with out it came out. The room looks so much bigger, grander in fact. All of a sudden it's fancy, despite lack of flooring and drywall.

Speaking of which, that's the next task. The drywall. Actually, I lied. First we have to take out the old door and the one remaining old window and replace them with new windows. And, we have to move the light switches, exterior light, and doorbell next to the new door. That'll be a little bit of a pain in the butt, but oh well.