header-photo

Coming Out of the Closet

Closet doors - another seemingly insignificant every day item that I now personally treasure. At the end of last week we installed our first pair upstairs in the office. Let me be the first to tell you, they're beautiful.

I'm normally a fan of the clean white painted trim and doors - but this cherry stained wood is so rich and elegant! Not to mention unique. I think our attention to detail on all these trim pieces is really going to make our house stand out. Yes it may be small, but it's gorgeous.

Mike refused to go white and cheap on the trim and doors - so we compromised. We could have wood like he wanted, but I got to pick the stain color. And really, it couldn't have turned out better.

Now I just can't wait to get the bedroom closet doors on. They're all stained - it's just a matter of putting them in.

0 comments: